a day in the life....

11.01.2005

Well, there has been so much going on lately! Between Halloween, which was quite the adventure, school, and all the crazy antics that usually happen in my life, I haven't had much time to relax (unless of course you call puking my brains out all Sunday night relaxing.) Sunday was the barn party- SO many people were there!!! It was fun to see everyone, but I definitely over did it, and there was a HUGE fight....Monday I spent the day recovering, and went to one class. Monday night I had a lovely dinner at Mack's house with Kayla and the boys, followed by the movie "Saw." (really freaky, not gonna lie!) Today I went to the gym, to Lab, and then went to sunset Blvd with Farrah for Le Claufoutis. It was yummy, and afterwards we picked up Nathan and went to Diddy Reese for some cookies and ice cream. Overall it was a nice day, beautiful weather! This evening I went outside to answer a phone call and I tripped over a sprinkler head. Let me just clarify that when I say I tripped I mean I ate it...Big time! And I fell down on Sunday night too, so now my entire body is sore and basically covered in Bruises. I think tonight is going to be a sit back and relax night, I'm too sore to leave the house! Anyways, I'm gonna start my homework now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home