Well I have been slacking off on this whole blog thing, but I'm back! Yesterday was a bad day. It was the 6th, and doesn't it suck that no one up here even gets why that matters? It was a bad day, which started with a 2 hour test, followed by work, and then followed by sign language, with spurts of rudeness coming from every direction throughout the whole day. I'm just so burned out, I am really looking forward to the break. I have a lot of worries in my head about those who I care about, worries that I would like to be rid of. For some reason, I have these nagging feelings in the back of my head that something is wrong, and I don't know what it is. I just pray that angels will watch over those I love, and that should they stray from their path, they safely find their way back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home