The Truth About Cats and Dogs...
As I sit here watching Transformers for the 87th time, my heart grows sad to know that I will never find a man like Optimus Prime. In this day and age, I find so many shallow and fake men out there. It would impress me greatly to find a man who can even define what it is he wants, and if he can define it, is he willing to do what it takes to get what he wants? As I came to this realization, I decided that it was about time to share the awful truth that I have resorted to with all you.... Welcome to the adventures of online dating! I have officially been a member of okcupid.com for one week, and let me tell you, it has been quite a trip! I put up my profile, not sure what to expect, and within minutes had a few responses. As of right now, I have exchanged more than three hundred messages with other users. I have gotten the cheesiest, corniest pickup lines you will ever hear. But the beauty of meeting people online is that you have no reason to play nice! And so, let the games begin! It's refreshing to be able to say "Wow, you are really cheesy!" Today, a guy asked me if I could make spaghetti, and I gave him the honest response of "No, I don't eat ground meat, and DEFINITELY don't cook with it." His response? "Ugh, I'm not interested in demanding bitches." And then there was the guy who told me he could bring out the romantic in me... and my breasts out of my top. Class Act! I mean really, do nice men exist? And if so, where are they hiding?? I just want to meet a nice guy, who isn't just after ass! Am I being entirely too selective?? It seems that I will just have to wait and see. As for okcupid, more on that to come!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home