a day in the life....

11.12.2006

The Beautiful Ones, They Hurt You Every Time...

Honestly... how much is it going to take? How much will I have to sacrifice for you before you understand that I would do anything for you? Are you really going to make me prove it to you?


I feel like you are greasing the rope before I grab it, that way, no matter how hard I try, the rope will slip from my hands; you'll be dropped, and everyone will think it's my fault. So I'm done being the person to hold the rope. Instead let me be the net at the bottom, that catches you when you have fallen. I will no longer be your first option of help, and sometimes you won't slip passed the bottom of the rope, but I will still be there to hold you when all else fails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home