a day in the life....

10.05.2006

Unfortunate.

You Say that I'm one of your best friends, and yet you keep yourself closed off from me. I don't know what to do, because you won't tell me what you need. I've been bending over backwards for your happiness, I am trying so hard. I'm really not asking for much in return. And if you can't give it to me, then maybe I need to get it somewhere else. The saddest realization that I've come to so far is that maybe I'm just not good enough. I've done everything I can think of, and none of it is right. Apparently I have no idea what can bring a smile to your face, and for that I'm truly sorry.

Even if you only love me 1% of how much I love you, it would be 10 times more then what you've shown me so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home