DRAMA
Well once again, Mr. Big has caused drama in our once quiet existence of the 2 oh 6. What started out as a fun evening avoiding the awkward moments led to a night full of tears and angry words. I hope that the people involved with this ALL grow up. One person is looking for love in all the wrong places, and needs to learn to love herself before she tries to find someone else to love her. One person needs to stop seeing people as toys and realize that these are real peoples lives that he is messing with. The affects of his actions are much greater then he foresees. Another person needs to learn to be selfless. I would never purposely do anything to hurt this person or cause them any grief, in fact I would say that I would do whatever I possibly could to make this person happy. And to be so coldly and cruelly treated by this person makes my heart break. Sometimes I hate being invisible, but on nights like these I wish I could just disappear.
God, please help me find my way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home