At this very moment in time, I have been awake for 36 hours straight. Why you may ask, would I do something so crazy during the hardest week of the semester? For lack of a better response, the answer is friendship. I worked all night long to help my friend who was in a bit over his head. And now... I am delirious. It's funny when you are up for so long that you are actually numb to any sense of tiredness. My back is soooo sore, but i don't know why, because I never went to sleep! maybe his chair was just that retarded!! And tonight I have SO much homework to do!! eh such is the life of a finals child....
{@@@} <-----this is your brain. this is your brain on 30 min of sleep and 3 rockstars----->{#@#$%^&*((*&^%#$%^&*((*&^}
I think there is a valuable lesson to learn from all of this: GO TO SLEEEEEEP!!!!!! (but always help your friends in need!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home