Well, it is my first week at my parents house, and so far it has been pretty good. There are some things that are driving me nuts, like the fact that I don't really have a bedroom, and I feel like I am in everyone's way. I also don't like that I am so far away from my best friends! I mean, I am always far away from my one best friend, but the other 4 are so far away, and I really don't like that! I don't have very many friends down here, I'm kind of feeling lonely. In general I don't feel like I am very productive down here. I feel like there is so much I could be doing with my time, like working. It's also hard because my family feels like anytime I don't hang out with them or make other plans, it is because I don't want to be with them, which is not the case at all. But I know myself, and I know that once I get attached to this living situation and these surroundings, I won't want to go back to CLU. Maybe the whole not having a bedroom thing is going to help me with that. And another thing that has been bugging me lately is the male situation. I have started to get crushes on people who I have already been through things with. This is so stupid on my behalf, because I have already been through it once, why go through it twice? I think it's just because I am so used to having a boy to chase, and I haven't had one for a while now, so maybe it's just my way of "getting back on the horse." But I'm kind of getting to the point where I am over dating....It's so much stress over nothing! I just wish a guy would chase ME for once! I'm getting tired of doing it all myself. I'm a great girl if you'd just give me a chance! But I guess the right guy will never have to have me tell him that, he will just know it. Anyways, I'm off to bed, I've got to get up early to go to the gym. Goodnight little angels!
12.20.2005
About Me
- Name: Bri
- Location: San Juan Capistrano, California, United States
Previous Posts
- At this very moment in time, I have been awake for...
- Sometimes in life, in order to see the blessings y...
- today was a good day. i am broke, which is a new e...
- There is no combination of words I could put on th...
- Well I have been slacking off on this whole blog t...
- Well, there has been so much going on lately! Betw...
- Well....Today was a fun one. My parents came up! I...
- today is friday! so far it has been a good and pro...
- Tuesdays are fantastic days. Today I went to the g...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home