Confessions

I have recently come to realize that there are few, possibly none, of you who read this, so it's time I started speaking my mind! Today, just like everyday, I missed my scum-bag exboyfriend. Well, actually, I didn't miss him, I missed the feeling I had for him. I miss having someone who can barely touch me and make my stomach jump. I miss being giddy. I haven't felt that in a long time. It's like my love department just shutoff or something. I have a couple people who I think would make me very happy in a relationship, but I wouldn't trust them enough to try it. I have a couple of fellas down here, but it's just not the same. I was thinking about new year's eve, and who I want to be my first kiss in '06. And that was just depressing. I miss my roommates and my friends, I miss Katie and Jason and Farrah and Shawn. I miss being able to run into the next room when I am bored or when I get a hyper spurt. Like last night, when I fell up the stairs at the movies, had a crazy airbag experience while parked in my driveway, and then lost my credit card (and found it when the waiter returned the bill that I paid using the card). But I would never want to have a normal life, because then I would be so bored! I NEVER know what is gonna happen! Each day brings new blessings and adventures. haha maybe that's why I can never keep a guy, they are all too boring for me!! haha. But anyways, if anyone actually reads this...Comment!! Buenos noches mis angeles!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home